Class Notes from the Harvard Law Bulletin are available online through our secure HLS community-building platform, Amicus.
If you have your HarvardKey account
If you’ve claimed your HarvardKey, you can log in to Amicus now and click on the HLS Alumni Class Notes button in the top navigation.
If you need to claim your HarvardKey
If you haven’t yet claimed your HarvardKey and don’t want to do it online, please contact an HLS staff member for assistance:
- HLS HarvardKey support line at 617-495-5631 or
- HLS Alumni Records at firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST
You can also claim your HarvardKey online by visiting key.harvard.edu. You will need your:
- 10-digit Harvard Alumni Association (HAA) number
- Last name
- Degree year (holders of multiple Harvard degrees can use the year of any of their degrees)
- Personal email address to use for account reminders
If you need assistance during the online process, please contact the HLS HarvardKey support line at 617-495-5631 or HLS Alumni Records at email@example.com.
Hours for both HLS offices are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.