Harvard Law School’s beautiful campus — with lush greenery and many buildings with different architectural styles, from Austin Hall to Gannett House to the stately columns of Langdell Hall — provides great backdrops for Class Day and Commencement photos. And don’t forget about other special spots, including the World Sculpture.
5. Austin Hall: The arches! The stone!
4. WCC archways: A perfect frame.
3. Langdell steps: The steps on either side of the majestic Langdell Hall provide an excellent location for group photos.
2. Harvard Law School backdrop: This has become a favorite since being introduced several years ago. Updated this year with the new shield! You can find it in the lobby of the WCC.
1. Harvard Law School stone benches: Located on either side of Pound Hall, the benches are the top photo spot. Get there early — there’s usually a line on Commencement Day!